Saturday, May 22, 2010

Captains Log 1st Entry


Hello.

I'm here to share,with YOU,my friend...because sharing is caring.

(At least that's what those damn pastel Bears are always screaming about)

My name is Aiyana&I am a multimedia visual artist curently living&working in Portland,Maine.

At the moment I'm obsessed with images of hair:

mustaches,beards,eyelashes,eyebrows,chest,bush,afros,braids etc.

I also enjoy lactation,ejaculation,perspiration,crying,lolling tongues,buck teeth,googlie eyes&things that sparkle&glow in the dark(or at least look like they should.) Lighting bolts&Rainbows should be exploding everywhere!

Wow,that do make me feel a whole lot better getting that out there.

xoxo Aiyana Sphere

1 comment:

  1. If more people were open about their fascination with forbidden bodily fluids and bulging organs this world would be a saner place. Thanks for leading the charge, Eye!

    ReplyDelete