Sunday, May 30, 2010

Solo


Stacks of crap...that's what my little art space looks like right now! What I need is a venue&some way to make a cohesive statement with my "art."

"Um,the rainbows shooting out of her vagina repersent,uh,self expression! Spiritual enlightenment? Fuck it,they are just AWESOME."

Yeah,I need to work on my "statement." What does one do when one makes what one makes simply to create? I guess that's what the rainbows&lightning bolts really repersent-something beautiful&uncontrolable exploding out of your most intamate self all over the vastness of space. That's always been my problem-I feel art should be free for everyone...a big public display of affection! Yet the thought of being a waitress for the rest of my life fills me with dread.

1 comment:

  1. Your cohesive statement IS "creation". Men can't shoot rainbows out of their bodies because they don't have vaginas. And true artists can't put a price on creation. I think your art is great, and you shouldn't worry about categorizing or defining it. xox

    ReplyDelete