Thursday, June 24, 2010

68 I'll owe you one.

AMI&the ELECTRIC HOTPANTS
Multimedia on Canvas 2010

GINGERS ROCK!
Multimedia on Bamboo 2009


JACK PASSION Natural Beard Champion
Multimedia on Bamboo 2009


Here are some of the Pin-Up menz I've done over the last year of Moustaches&Beards featuring Ami Shalev(Singer of the MONOTONIX)&Jack Passion.
I find myself fasinated by certain visual stimuli that varries as time passes...at present ,as I discussed before,it's Hair. Moustaches&Full Beards topping my *SPLOOSH* list with gotees&white people dreads tieing for things that are gross to me. Little pleases me more than watching a man stroke his full,minky beard or twist&ponder a curling moustache...while the frizzy,greasy stink halo surrounding blond dreads is palpable&a goat looks like a chin pussy but says: "68 I'll owe you one."
I'm allways looking for models but be warned-I will try to touch it inapproprately.

No comments:

Post a Comment